So the first decision to be made is how many people will use the tent, and what will be its main purpose? In other words the focus is going to be in a camp for the family, or is it necessary to backpackers who are looking at spending a few days in rough terrain. You can find more about military shelters online.
Best tents for backpackers
- In many ways the requirements for tent used by backpacking enthusiasts is much more than that used for family camping. The main concern for backpacker tent is that there is good ventilation because they are much smaller, and basically used for sleeping only. headroom is also important though, as people do not want to be able to maneuver around the tent.
- In addition to this backpackers want tents that will be lightweight for easy transport, and easy to erect. Most often backpackers find rough terrain and there are not many choices for a good ground to set up a tent, and this is another good reason to shop around for a small tent that does not meet the individual needs that will use It.
Best tents for family camping
- Family camping rely on the additional space that is found in this type of tent. This way if there is bad weather they were able to take advantage of the spaciousness of the tent to provide a place to read or play games.
- There are several options available to the family tent also. For those who have a large family and wants additional sleeping space there are plenty of models available that offer this option.
- Some larger tents have a cook attached to them which makes it most convenient for outdoor food preparation. It also means there is no necessity to have to buy a separate screen tent, to serve this purpose.