NZ is among the top nations that sends the maximum number of foreign students and the United States is the main destination for it. Applying for a visa is one of the main tasks for them and can be a long drawn process, especially given the strict rules imposed by the US in recent years. Documents required for visa application are listed below:
1. Passport is valid for at least six months beyond your visit.
2. Two photocopies of pages, 1 passport and one photocopy each of the last page and the page containing the "observation" is needed. You can navigate newzealandetavisa.co.nz/ for getting more knowledge about visa services.
Image Source: Google
3. These Immigration forms can be filled out online and sent. Forms are also available in acrobat reader format to be downloaded and filled by black ink in block letters. Click on the Form of Non-Electronic Visa Application to obtain a non-electronic form DS-156.
4. Passport sized photograph of not more than six months must be affixed to the visa form.
5. Admission fee paid to VFS must be attached as well.
6. Form I-20 (which is the United States Department of Homeland Security document issued by colleges, universities, and vocational schools that provides supporting information for the issuance of a student visa or change of status) in the original must be provided.